• Daughter of Mike and Sabine Farrell
• One of four children
• Major: Comminications
• High school: Gloucester
• Club team: Mont Ste Marie
• Collegiate accolades: 2008-- All-America accolades in the slalom.
• UNH results: 2008-- Skied to a sixth place finish in the NCAA Championship slalom event… finished 16th at the EISA Championship in the giant slalom with a time of 2:04.29… earned top-10 slalom finishes at the UVM Carnival (4th) and the St. Lawrence Carnival (7th)… also in the slalom she grabbed 12th at the Dartmouth Carnival… in the giant slalom, she placed eighth at the Bates Carnival… notched the 12th-fastest time at both the Williams and the UVM carnivals. 2007-- NCAA All-America Team honoree in the slalom by virtue of her seventh-place finish at the NCAA Ski Championships ... also placed 14th in the giant slalom at the NCAAs to record a total of 59 points for the Wildcats ... six top-10 finishes during the carnival season .... sixth place and second Wildcat in the giant slalom at the EISA Championship ... fifth place and second UNH skier in the second giant slalom competition at the Vermont Carnival and sixth place (third Wildcat) in the first giant slalom competition at that event ... eighth place in the slalom and 11th in the giant slalom at the UNH Carnival; was the third 'Cat finisher in both disciplines ... sixth place (second UNH skier) in the slalom in her collegiate debut at the St. Michael's Carnival ... 20th place in the giant slalom at the Williams Carnival.
• Favorite event: Giant slalom
• Favorite trail: Outaouais