22 - Morgan Frame
|High School:||Waterville Senior|
- America East Second-Team Member
- Two-time America East Player of the Week
2011-12 HIGHLIGHTS | Stats
- Started 20 of the 22 games she appeared in
- Her 16.0 points per game ranked first on the team
- Registered double-digit points in 19 games
- Scored 20 or more points five times
- Recorded seven double-doubles, highlighted by a 35-point 12 rebound performance in a win against Wagner (12/21/11)
- Finished second on the team in rebounding, hauling in 7.5 per game
2010-11 HIGHLIGHTS: She will sit out the rest of this season and the first half of the upcoming season due to NCAA transfer regulations and will be a sophomore when she begins playing in 2011-12.
BEFORE UNH: Last season Frame played in 20 games including three starts for St. Anselm College as a freshman, averaging 6.1 points and 5.0 rebounds per game. She finished the 2009-10 campaign shooting a solid 46.3 percent (50-108) from the floor, while leading the team in scoring in two games and leading the team in rebounds in three contests. In addition, she also tallied 18 assists, six blocks, and seven steals.
Prior to her arrival at Saint Anselm, Frame was a 1,000-point scorer at Waterville Senior High School where she was a four-sport athlete playing basketball, soccer, cross-country and track and field. She was named the Gatorade Player of The Year in Maine and was also tabbed Miss Maine Basketball as a senior.
Frame, who earned high honors all four years at Waterville Senior, was named the Portland Herald Player of the Year during her junior and senior seasons. Additionally, she was a Bangor Daily Tournament MVP as a sophomore, junior and senior.
PERSONAL: Daughter of Doug and Angela Frame.