DURHAM, N.H. – The University of New Hampshire has announced its 2010 football parking and tailgating information, going into effect this Saturday, Sept. 4, for the Wildcats' home opener against the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (12 p.m. kickoff).
The information is also available BY CLICKING HERE.
FOOTBALL PARKING INFORMATION
A-Lot/Boulder Field Season Parking Pass - $60.00
VIP Lot Season Parking Pass - $250.00
TAILGATING POLICIES FOR HOME FOOTBALL GAMES
- Tailgating areas open at 8:30am.
- A game ticket is required for entrance into tailgating areas.
- Where alcohol is permitted with tailgating, only those of legal age may consume alcohol. ID's will be checked at the entrances.
- Alcohol consumption is permitted until 1pm.
- No kegs, drinking games or excessive drinking is allowed. Alcohol must be in vehicle to enter tailgating area.
- No glass allowed.
All sections of this lot will be available for parking and alcohol-free tailgating (for Homecoming alcohol will be permitted). There will be a $10.00 charge to park.
This area will be available for parking and tailgating. Alcohol is permitted with tailgating in this area. Parking is limited and is at your own risk. There will be a $15.00 charge to park (an overflow lot will be available for Homecoming that follows same policies as Boulder).
Access to the VIP lot is by special parking permit and is reserved for UNH guests and official functions. Alcohol is permitted with tailgating in this area.