|Hometown:||Simi Valley, Calif.|
|High School:||Grace Brethren|
The son of Craig and Bette Kackert...born 9-15-86 in Thousand Oaks, Calif...a Kinesiology/Athletic Training major.
2009 • Kackert is expected to start at running back for UNH.
• A strong candidate for post-season honors.
2008 • Played in nine games for the Wildcats.
• Carried the ball 99 times for a gain of 677 yards and six touchdowns.
• Notched an average of 6.4 yards per carry.
• Averaged the highest average for rushing yards per game with 70.
• Totaled the longest rush from scrimmage on the roster with a 72-yard carry.
• Compiled 15 receptions for 176 yards and two touchdowns.
2007 • Led all UNH rushers with an average of 42.2 ypg.
• Carried the football 80 times for 380 yds and four rushing TDs.
• Fifth-leading receiver on the team with 20 catches for 196 yds and 2 TDs.
• Played in just nine games due to injury.
• He was fifth in scoring with 42 points for the ‘Cats.
• Led UNH in kick returns with an average of 26.3 average yds per return.
• Had 67 rushing yds vs. Maine on 13 carries for a season high.
• Recorded season-best six catches for 50 yds and a TD vs. Northeastern.
2006 • Kackert won two key games down the stretch with game-winning touchdowns in
victories over Maine (19-13 OT) and Hampton in the NCAA’s (41-38). Both games
were won late in the fourth quarter.
• The top returning rusher with 115 carries for 584 yds. and five TDs.
• Came on strong late in the season after playing in all 13 games.
• He also is a solid receiver, making 14 catches for 166 yds. and two TDs.
• His TD catch vs. Hampton gave UNH a come-from-behind win late in the fourth quarter.
• Led all UNH rushers in the spring scrimmage with nine carries for 91 yds.
2005 • Arrived at UNH in Jan. of 2006 after suffering a leg injury and forgoing the fall semester to get healthy. His arrival in Jan. allowed him to play spring football.
• Lettered in both football and basketball at Grace Brethren.
• Compiled 6,700 rushing yds. and 131 touchdowns (among top 10 in nation).
• Ran for 3,447 yds in his senior season and scored 56 TDs (tops in Calif.).
• Rushed for 443 yards in one contest (2nd best in Calif.).
• Scored eight TDs in one game.
• Named California Small School State Player of the Year in 2004.
• Named League Offensive Player of the Year and Ventura County Athlete of the Year.