Athletic Ticket Seller -
Do you want to work in the most exciting atmosphere on campus
and learn the skills to help you after graduation? The time is now!
Become a member of the UNH Athletics Ticket Staff and change your
outlook on your college experience. You'll learn the skills to help
you start a career in the sports industry and it will give you a
"leg-up" on the competition. You can't afford NOT to get
involved before graduation.
Ticket Staff Job Description
- Assist the Wildcat Ticketing staff in all aspects of daily operations.
- Provide quality customer support to season ticket holders and patrons.
- Sell tickets to all athletic and non-athletic events through the Whittemore Center Arena Box Office.
- Distribute will call tickets at athletic events.
- Take phone orders for premier events and away athletic games.
- University of New Hampshire Student with work study.
- General understanding of computers and ability to operate one efficiently.
- Able to manage cash and make change quickly.
- Able to work all home UNH football games.
- Able to work efficiently under pressure and stress.
Interviews for UNH Athletic Ticket Sellers for 2013-2014
will be conducted soon. Get your application in ASAP! Please
bring your schedule for the Fall 2013 semester with you to your
To download an application, please click here.
For questions about the program, please contact Derek McVay, Athletic Ticketing Coordinator, at (603) 862-1763 or firstname.lastname@example.org.