- America East Academic Honor Roll (2013)
- 200-yard freestyle..........1:53.57
- 500-yard freestyle..........5:00.45
- 1,000-yard freestyle......10:33.62
- 1,650-yard freestyle......17:16.84
- Placed second in the 200-yard backstroke vs. Bryant and CCSU; 2:11.76
- Placed first in the 1000-yard freestyle vs. Bryant and CCSU; 10:40.08
- Placed second in the 1000-yard freestyle vs. Boston College; 10:44.78
- Placed first in the 200-yard freestyle vs. Vermont; 1:58.15
- Placed third in the 500-yard freestyle vs. Vermont; 5:11.65
- Placed third in the 1000-yard fresstlye vs. Dartmouth; 10:34.92
- Placed seventh in the 500-yard freestyle at the America East Swim & Dive Championship; 5:01.97
- Placed 14th in the 200-yard freestyle at the America East Swim & Dive Championship; 1:54.11
- Placed fouth in the 1650-yard freestyle at the America East Swim & Dive Championship; 17:19.34
- Placed second in the 1000-yard freestyle vs. Rhode Island; 10:43.98
- Placed third in the 1000-yard freestyle vs. Northeastern; 10:42.05
- Placed first in the 1000-yard freestyle vs. Maine; 10:33.62
- Placed second in the 500-yard freestyle vs. Maine; 5:11.31
- Placed sixth in the 1650-yard freestyle at The America East Championship; 17:22.93
- Third place in the 200-yard Backstroke at the Maine Meet; 2:14.74
- Second place in the 100-yard Freestyle at the Maine Meet; 10:41.90
• Swam a leg in the Wildcat relay team that broke the UNH pool record in the 400-yard medley (3:58.02) versus Wagner (Oct. 17).
• Took second place in the 100-yard backstroke with a time of 1:02.62 against Rhode Island (Nov. 13).
Before UNH: A member of the Waynesboro High School swim team ... a five-time record holder for the Little Giants ... three-time team MVP at Waynesboro ... a four-time club record holder for SMAC swimming ... district and regional record holder ... Virginia AA-A State Champ ... garnered All-American consideration.
Personal: Born February 12, 1992 in Waynesboro, Virginia ... daughter of Warren and Ann Keefer ... majoring in History.