DURHAM, N.H. – Kelsey Hogan's game-winning 3-pointer that propelled the UNH women's basketball team to victory in the America East quarterfinals is a nominee for the America East 2012-13 Top Moment of the Year. Voting ends Aug. 2.
In the March 8 America East quarterfinal game at the University at Albany's SEFCU Arena, UNH called time out with 13 seconds remaining in a 46-46 tie with Stony Brook University.
Ariel Gaston drove the right baseline and kicked the ball back out top, where Hogan corralled the pass, dribbled to her left and shot a deep 3-pointer that went through the rim as time expired to send the 'Cats to the semifinals for the first time since 2005 – and create a top moment not only of the year, but in UNH women's basketball history.
There are five different ways fans in Wildcat Country can support the "Vote 4 Hogan" campaign on three social media platforms:
- Like Kelsey Hogan's buzzer beater in Women's Basketball Quarterfinals on Facebook
- Share Kelsey Hogan's buzzer beater with your Facebook friends
- Like Kelsey Hogan's buzzer beater on YouTube
- Retweet Kelsey Hogan's buzzer beater on Twitter
- Favorite Kelsey Hogan's buzzer beater on Twitter
Voting is open now and ends Friday, Aug. 2 at 11:59 a.m.