|Hometown:||Honeoye Falls, N.Y.|
|High School:||Honeoye Falls-Lima|
• Son of Bob and Laura McNamara
• Siblings: Kevin
• Major: Kinesiology: exercise science
• High school: Honeoye Falls-Lima
• Ski club: WVA
• Awards: WVA Headmasters Award … WVA MVR (twice) … NH State Team
• UNH results: 2008-- Named an All-American with a 10th place finish in the giant slalom at the NCAA Championships... grabbed a 13th place finish in the slalom at the NCAA’s… was named to the All-East Second Team… finished 4th in the slalom and 17th in the giant slalom at the EISA Championships with times of 1:31.62 and 1:58.77, respectively… earned second in the giant slalom at both the Williams and the St. Lawrence carnivals… at the Dartmouth Carnival, he finished fourth in the giant slalom to help the Wildcats to a first-place GS finish (97 points)… UNH’s top finisher in the slalom at Dartmouth (11th). 2007-- 12th place overall and top UNH skier in the slalom at the NCAA Ski Championships; also finished 29th overall (second Wildcat) in the giant slalom at the NCAAs ... six top-15 finishes, including four in the top 5, during the carnival season ... 12th place and second 'Cat in the slalom at the EISA Championship ... fourth place and was the top Wildcat skier in the second of two slalom competitions at the Dartmouth Carnival ... the Vermont Carnival featured two giant slalom races and he earned fourth and fifth place finishes; he was the fastest UNH skier both days ... fifth place and second Wildcat in the slalom at the UNH Carnival ... 13th place and second 'Cat in the giant slalom at the St. Michael's Carnival. 2006-- Fifth place overall and top Wildcat skier in both the slalom and the giant slalom at the NCAA Ski Championships ... recorded 10 top-10 performances, including six in the top 5, during the carnival season ... fourth place in the slalom and eighth place in the giant slalom at the EISA Championship; was UNH's top performer in both events ... in his collegiate debut at the Colby Carnival, placed third in the slalom and fifth in the giant slalom ... followed that effort with another third place in the slalom and seventh in the giant slalom at the St. Lawrence Carnival ... placed fourth in the SL and eighth in the GS at the Vermont Carnival ... sixth place in the GS at the Dartmouth Carnival ... third place in the SL at the Williams Carnival.
• Collegiate honors: 2007-- All-East Second Team. 2006-- All-America in slalom and giant slalom ... All-East Second Team ... All-Academic Ski Team.
• Favorite event: Slalom
• Favorite trail: Sizzler