UNH Cheerleading to host 6th annual fall youth clinic
DURHAM, N.H. - The University of New Hampshire Cheerleading team invites you to attend the sixth annual fall youth cheerleading clinic. Participants will have the opportunity to learn cheerleading fundamentals, including chants, jumps, and stunts. Participants will be on the sidelines with the UNH Cheerleaders for the first half of the game and will participate in the pre-game parade.
• September 14th, 2013- 8:30am-11:00am- UNH Field House (Indoor Track)
• Parade starts at 11:15am and the game begins at noon
• Participants must be in grades 1 through 8.
• Cost is $30 per participant, includes a UNH Cheerleading t-shirt and admission to the football game.
• Family/Friend discount ticket price ($11/Adult $7/Child GA ticket) to be purchased by sending money with registration form. Tickets will be available to pick up at registration.
• Participants should wear comfortable athletic clothing and sneakers. Please bring a snack and water.
To register and pay online Click Here. For questions, please contact: Amanda Temple, Head UNH Cheerleading Coach at 603-781-9966 or email at Amanda.Temple@unh.edu.