TOWSE RINK AT THE WHITTEMORE CENTER
The home of Wildcat football for the past 69 years is Cowell Stadium; Field Turf was installed at Mooradian Field prior to the '07 season. Known as Alumni Field until 1952, the stadium was made possible by contributions of the UNH Alumni and was the first project of the Alumni Fund in the history of the University. Dedicated as part of the Lewis Fields on Oct. 10, 1936, the stadium replaced what is now Memorial Field, the current home for field hockey and lacrosse. It is named for the former Wildcats athletic director and football coach, William H. "Butch" Cowell.
Lewis Fields has a grass pitch and is the primary home for the UNH women’s soccer program. It is part of the University's athletic complex located on campus and is adjacent to Cowell Stadium. Lewis Fields was the site of America East first round tournament games in both 2003 and 2004. UNH won both of those postseason matches to advance to the next round of the tourney.
PAUL SWEET OVAL
JERRY AZUMAH PERFORMANCE CENTER